Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hills Update



Heidi and Spencer took some candid shots yesterday. The two bottle blondes hit the .99 cent store and magically turned into the camera whores we know and hate.



Kissing in the bread isle, trying on ties, and coincidentally holding up a big ole bag of cheese.








In other Hills news, Lauren and Lo are moving out of the new house they (Lauren) bought and moving into a high rise condo on Wilshire Blvd. Apparently Lauren needs more security, yeah, I was shocked too.
Lo was seen moving stuff out of the house yesterday and below is Lauren heading into the new building. Don't worry I'm sure it will all be chronicled for us in the upcoming season.
God I hate myself for watching this shite.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the 99cent store sells groceries?

Do these two call the papz everytime they leave the house?

The Hills is my guilty pleasure...or one of I should say

Anonymous said...

You should have put up a barf bag warning. These two are hideous.