Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Elementary School Tings


There's a new celeb feud a brewin' and it's between Katy Perry and Lilly Allen. Yep, could the parties be more insignificant you ask? No.
Apparently Katy said something about Lilly being 'fat' and then Lilly called her 'crass'. Two ridiculous insults from two equally ridiculous people.
Anyways Lilly has taken it to a whole other level y'all. Facebook. Oh Hell Nah.
She wrote on her page, "I have Katy Perry's number, someone did me a favour. I'm just waiting for her to open her mouth one more time then it hits Facebook."
She also joined two groups, one called "I hate Katy Perry" and the other "Katy Perry? Who in the hell does she think she is?" .
Why do bitches always have to take stuff to Facebook and MySpace? If you have her number call her ass. Or just order $300 worth of Chinese to her house.
I know that I just wasted 3 minutes posting this garbage so I apologize for wasting your time if you read it.

No comments: