Wednesday, June 03, 2009

That's It..I'm done



Heidi and Spencer are not leaving I'm A Celebrity. Their rep confirmed to Us Magazine that they "...are still in the jungle and part of the show."
This morning these pics (one above) came out of them apparently returning to LAX under tarps, but it wasn't them, it was decoys (Stephanie Pratt and a friend of Spencer's) .
While I do not have the strength to stop watching this trash I will not be posting anymore of these two jackasses shenanigans. Giving them the attention they seek is not gonna happen here. They suck ass, just play the game and STFU.

source

Bookmark and Share


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

These two are confusing the hell out of me. I stopped watching it last night because it was no fun with Heidi and Spencer gone...does this mean I have to start watching again?

JEWELS said...

yeppers!

hoop said...

Got through about 20 minutes. What an annoying group of self-centered people.