Monday, March 02, 2009

Ridiculous


I assume since the news broke on Saturday that everyone knows Chris Brown and Rihanna are back together.

The couple are in Miami, it may not look like it but yes that Chris Brown in Miami wearing a toque while riding a jet ski, apparently there is something more ridiculous than beating your girlfriend.

Rihanna has not yet pressed charges and after this whole reuniting thing I assume she's not going to. So listen up all you little girls who worship RiRi, next time your boyfriend hits you just take a vacation with him, that's what you guys need, some fun in the sun to wash away the pain.

This chick and dumb ass wife beater is officially dead to Whatevah. I know I have never supported her career in the slightest, no concert tickets or albums, so it's not like she's going to feel the hit but whatever, it's really about the shame of being shunned by me and my 7 readers. Take that!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both dumbasses.

Anonymous said...

i agree
i think i'm your 8th reader (from vienna /austria)