Wednesday, March 25, 2009


There's a story going around that Bruce Willis cast his new wife, Emma Heming, in the role of...well, his wife.
The NY Post:
"During the casting of 'Perfect Stranger' [the suspense movie Willis
made with Halle Berry two years ago], Bruce was very involved with the casting.
In fact, you could say he was extremely involved no matter how minor the role."
At Willis' request, calls were placed to modeling agencies to fill the roles
of extras and minor speaking parts.
Our casting source said, "He personally
went through head shots and when the girls were called in to 'read,' he was
there in the meeting. It was odd for the star of a movie to do so, but at the
time he was single and I guess he needed a date."
He gave a sex scene part to someone else and a minor speaking role to Emma, he dated the sex scene girl for a bit but eventually changed her up for Emma.
This is pretty much what everyone said happened between Tom and Katie, she was cast as his love interest in the crazy movie Tom Cruise calls life.
In other news, I would like to announce a casting call I'm having at my house tonight, I'm looking for a Mark Wahlberg look a like to star in a Big Budget Film, Boston Accents are preferred.
Email me for details.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are hysterical! AND brilliant...I am having a casting call at my house for a Johnny Depp look-a-like.

Anonymous said...

You didn't give your actual email address Julie. I think I fit the part really well.

Besides the accent of course....

Anonymous said...

Bud she doesn't want you trying out for the part...lol

Anonymous said...

K, You are way sick, dude.

Anonymous said...

bruce is such a pervert!

Anonymous said...

See where the minds of you filthy women went??? Not right at all.