Monday, March 30, 2009


In the new issue of Vanity Fair Giselle Bundchen talks a whole bunch about her new step son John, who's mother is Tom Brady's ex Bridget Moynahan.

"I understand that he has a mom, and I respect that. But to me, it's not
like because somebody else delivered him, that's not my child – I feel it is,
100 percent. I want him to have a great relationship with his mom, because
that's important, but I love him the same way as if he were mine. I already feel
like he's my son, from the first day. He's a little angel – the sweetest, most
cuddly, loving baby. I feel blessed to have him in my life."


Um, if I was Bridg, there would be some GD beatdowns taking place right now.



source

7 comments:

hooper said...

What an arrogant B!

She needs a much deserved bi*ch slap.

K said...

WHOA! Bad move.
They should not be allowed outside without a publicist let alone be alolowed to do interviews. They're all really stupid people and are lucky they were given looks

hooper said...

Right on, K. But it does give us something to laugh at.

jana said...

OMG if I heard Kvin's g/f talking like this about B I'd lose it....I'm all about loving the kid and treating them like your own but they ARE NOT that's the difference....bad move on Gisele's part....

d said...

I was thinking the same thing - beat down! he's NOT your son!!!

hooper said...

Kind of creepy too.

Eva said...

I would hunt this chick down - not your son... Period