Thursday, March 19, 2009

Shots With JT

Justin Timberlake is coming out with his own Tequila. It will be called 901 (they totally should have added a 2 and another 0 to that and have Tori Spelling be the spokes model...wishful thinking I guess).

“901 is that time of night when your evening is ending, but your night is
just beginning. It is also a subtle nod to his hometown.”


I don't drink tequila because I think it tastes like ass so I am in no way excited about this but maybe you will be toasting Mr. Timberlake with your next shot.


source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only drink tequila in the occasional margarita but I would buy this guy's crap. He seems like more of a Peach Schnapps kind of guy.

Anonymous said...

lmao good point hooper!

Anonymous said...

I meant would not buy his crap. I don't even buy him. He is phony and look how he draws the life-blood out of women.