Friday, March 27, 2009

I Guess I'm Moving


The Spelling Manse is going up for sale. Candy Spelling is going to place it on the market for a measly $150 million...pft...I can get that from my couch.
Candy Spelling's also on 20/20 tonight...what a coincidence!
I saw the preview last night so I immediately set up the PVR...I can't miss that shite. Candy Spelling is the coldest biatch in all the land...I loves it! I bet she can makes the coldest, most evil person you know look like Mary Poppins on Christmas Morning.
Candy's promoting her new book "Stories From Candy-Land" so she'll be all over the news like a Herpes outbreak, there's no stopping it.
Candy will address her relationship with daughter and my fave DLister never gonna be ALister, Tori Spelling.













source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep us updated! i loves it too!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't do it because of location otherwise I would be in.

Anonymous said...

Same here K and I don't like LA.