Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's Not Good News






The rumors were true, a family friend confirmed to People Magazine that "there is no chance" for Vanessa Richardson, she is brain dead and only being kept alive by machines.


Her dire condition – doctors described it to those close to Richards as
"leakage of blood between the brain and skull," the friend says – has the
actress's family coming to grips with potentially having to make an unthinkably
difficult decision. "It's not official yet," says the friend, "but they
basically will detach her."

Natasha and Liam Neeson have two sons Micheal, 13, and Daniel, 12.


My thoughts go out to her family, hopefully they can find the strength to do what they think is best.



source

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sad.

Why couldn't this have happened to one of the many assholes wasting oxygen?

Anonymous said...

Really sad. I don't really know her from anything but Liam Neeson is one of my all time favs.

Cruel world.

Anonymous said...

her name is natasha richardson, her mother is vanessa redgrave. and why do you have the image of her w ralph fiennes when her husband is liam neeson?

Anonymous said...

She was in "Nell" with Liam & Jodie Foster. And oh yeah, Liam is great and very hot.

I have never worn a helmet to ski. Guess I better consider it. It must have been icy.

JEWELS said...

Anon: I was quick to grab a google image and the name was a mix up, I can't seem to get her mom out of my head.

Anonymous said...

Fox is already writing about her like she is dead already. There is always hope.

Anonymous said...

That;s Fox for ya D-Hoop

Anonymous said...

The article that I read was all written in the past tense. Er!

Anonymous said...

Well, they must have known something because I heard this morning that she did go away for good.

I feel sad for Liam and her children.