Monday, March 23, 2009

Lohan Money Drama

Lindsay Lohan can't get a job because she's know for being a party animal and all around insurance nightmare so what happens when you live the life of a movie star but you don't get anymore movies...you go broke!

Lindsay spoke to Nylon Magazine about her fears of being an out of work actress.

She says "It's scary when you realize, 'Oh my God, I'm not working. And have
a house to pay for now,' ".

I get that it scary for her and I guess that's why she decided to take this commercial that's posted above for your amusement. It's for Fornarina Italian Jeans and it's bad, like Joey Tribiani's Japanese "lipstick for men" bad.

The NY Daily News is also reporting that she's dipping into Samantha Ronson's cash in order to get by.

“Sam really thinks Lindsay needs to learn how to become a recessionista
and manage her
money better,” the pal added.

Another pal said. “Lindsay’s money situation has never been great, but
it’s only gotten worse over the last month. For every dollar she makes, she
spends double. "

She's got a movie coming out in May so maybe that will help things pick up. If not I'm in desperate need of a dog walker...call me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh it's all cathcing up with blohan..I love it

Anonymous said...

Reality is a real bitch.

Anonymous said...

that really was the equivalent to joey's commercial LMFAO!!!