Friday, March 20, 2009

New Cast Mates


Brad Pitt and Natalie Portman will be starring in a movie together based on the book, get ready for this, “Important Artifacts and Personal Property from the Collection of Lenore Doolan and Harold Morris, Including Books, Street Fashion, and Jewelry
Hopefully they shorten that bad boy up for the movie poster.
The book takes the form of Sotheby’s-like estate auction catalog, with
325 entries and photographs depicting items that reveal the private moments and
the rise and fall of a four-year relationship between the fictitious couple Hal
Morris (a 40ish photographer) and Lenore Doolan, (a New York Times food
columnist in her late 20s).


The hotness of the two of these people is beyond, so hopefully they can being it to the screen.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he'll leave his master for Natalie. That would be great. But I bet Master AJ will be there for every second of filming.

Anonymous said...

LOL, I was thinking the same hing Dhoop but then I realized that it's actually AJ that is the husband stealing whore!

Anonymous said...

Come on Natalie get your bitch on!

But I am afraid that you are right, K. She's probably got his nuts hooked up to a motion detecting device with electrical shocking capabilities.

Anonymous said...

I swear to God I would love for them to break up. Just too perfect. I hate perfect unless I am involved.

Anonymous said...

She acts so smug. I want to slap that condescending smirk off her face.

Have a nice day!