Monday, March 23, 2009

Dumb Ass


Aston Kuthcer posted a picture of his wife's (Demi Moore) ass on Twitter.
"watching my wife steam my suit while wearing a bikini. I love
God!"


"Shh don't tell wifey" (he attached the photo below to this
tweet)

Talking about twitter gives me a headache. I can't stand it, but just because this guy is such a Jackass I had to post this.
You can click the pic below if you wish, it's nothing you didn't already see in Striptease.




Demi responded on her Twitter:

'He is such a sneak and while I was steaming his suit too!'


All this hoopla from people who cover their faces from the paparazzi. Funny.


source

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She probably has to remind him to brush his teeth before bed.

Next it will be nude picture.

Tee, hee, hee

Anonymous said...

All I can think about is...is if this was me I'd be like steam your own GD suit....

Anonymous said...

Ah to be 23 again.....and be dating t56 year old up the street.

Anonymous said...

I hope that when I am 56, I look this good and have a little young thing on the side. We wouldn't have to go out on "dates".