Monday, March 23, 2009

PLEASE LORD ANSWER THIS ONE PRAYER


I PVR The View daily and watch it in the evening like many others I assume. I don't know why I do because 3/5ths of the people on the table make me want to jab a stiletto into my eye but I still continue watching.
At the beginning there's a moment when the women are coming out and it's like I hold my breath and when I see that Barbara Walters is there I want to chuck something at the television. She makes my insides hurt, I can't stand her. That s why this little piece of news makes me happier than Lindsay Lohan at an open bar wedding...Barbara may be retiring!
She recently said:
“I’d like to leave while I’m still at the top. When I leave, I will
leave totally, and it will be in the not-too-distant future.”
So what like a week? Two maybe?
I may have finally found something that excites me more than the rim roller.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the purpose of this "tool"?

mviau said...

Thank god you posted the pic of the "rim roller". Since I never heard of it I had all sorts of nasty thoughts ....M

Anonymous said...

LOL...Michelle.

JEWELS said...

Hoops: it rolls the rims of the cups up to reveal what you've won...or in my case to reveal "please play again"

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have never seen that game. Maybe it is only in Canada.
Thanks.