Monday, March 16, 2009

JLH Finds Someone Less Famous To Love...yes it's possible


There's a new story in the Who The Hell Cares News, Jennifer Love Hewitt has found someone who's more irrelevant than herself to hook up with. She's dating Jamie Kennedy and it looks like he's got a plan to get their ass in the headlines.
He gushed about their new found love in a radio interview with Ryan Seacrest.
"We're more than dating ... we're more than in love. We have an intense
connection. I thought it was something I would find in my 40s. It's like, 'Wow,
you are hot. You can sing, you can dance, you’re, like, so smart and, wow, you
can cook pasta fagioli too.' We have an intense connection. She's my Bella. I
don't want to bite her neck, but I want her to live. I'm in love, and I don't
care!"
Sweet, that makes two of us!
I don't understand why this chick bugs me so much, she seems nice enough I guess but even when the promos for Ghost Whisperer come on I cringe. Her shows still on the air so I don't know why I consider her more desperate than Tori Spelling but I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he's an actor or comedian or something...