Thursday, March 26, 2009

OUCH...


Last year Lindsay Lohan could be seen around Los Angeles rocking the fake baby bump for the movie Labour Pains. The trailer doesn't look that bad to me and I would probably tune in via a $2.00 DVD from my local Asian mall.
Turns out I won't even have to shell out $2.00, all I have to do is turn on ABC because they have bought the rights to the film and it will be released for "family viewing" this summer. So this shite isn't even going straight to DVD, it's going straight to CABLE.
Looks like all the whining Lindsay's doing about her career is not helping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm starting to feel bad for her. yes, she is an idiot, but she is a good actress...and since she's stopped drinking and won't be going to work hung-over people (producers or whoever) should give her another chance.