Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Where Can I Apply?


Jamie Spears has been given a raise by the courts, pretty much just for taking care of his daughter.
Since February Jamie has made $10,000 a month for looking after Britney, but the court has bumped that to $16,000 a month plus he's been granted $1,200 a month for "office expenses". Also, this little raise is retroactive.
It's really sad that her father stepping in and caring for his daughter during her time of distress is treated like a business deal. No wonder this chick has such low self esteem and acts like a whack job.
I understand that she was out of control and the courts needed to step in at first but now it's just taking advantage. This makes me nauseous.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS REALLY SAD. I FINALLY CAUGHT SOME OF THE DOCUMENTRY SHE MADE. I FELT SORRY FOR HER.

Anonymous said...

Maybe he had to quit his job to look after her full time and is now being reimbursed for his loss of wages etc... However, I doubt he was paid $10000 a month in his old job! Having said that, I still think he is using Brittany, and I do feel sorry for her.

Anonymous said...

How much is it worth to be able to see your kids again?

I also think that he is her dad and should be compensated but that seems a bit much.

Anonymous said...

It is me again, I finally figured out who he looks like...Steve Spurrier, just like him.

Anonymous said...

OK TROOPS! THIS IS MY LAST DAY TIL THE NEW YEAR.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND BE SAFE!
SEE YOU IN 2009!!

Anonymous said...

Same to you and Happy Boxing Day.

Cheers,
Hoop