Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WHY DO I WATCH THIS TRASH

Before I get started I have to point out that Heidi's feet look like ET's hands. Get boots. This pic is recent, from when Dumb and Dumber went to torture Santa.

OK so last night was the episode where Heidi and Spencer get "married" in Cabo. Trust them to drag this shite out and make it two episodes since the marriage still has to be legalized in California, that's next week.

Anyways, Heidi's hammered and after being fed shots of Patron (you know cause Spencer only said Patron 15 times, OK we get it you can afford liquor) by Spencer she finally agrees to marry him. They walk off into the hotel muttering "are you ready for this"..."let's get married"..."we're really gonna do this" blahblahblah.

Cut to the next morning, Heidi drags her ass out of the bathroom and Spencer reveals that she is now Mrs. Pratt. Vomit. Heidi proceeds to say what every other blushing bride has said "I'm so hungover I can't believe we did that". If that's not true love, what is?

I would also like to point out that they kept saying no one will know, it's private and "we did it for us". Yeah US as in US Weekly, and no one will know until the episode that's being taped as you speak hits MTV.

They watch some of the craptastic ceremony on the camcorder and act worried about what's going to happen when they get home. Again, vomit.

As I said before, I can't believe I watch this trash.

Also, Lauren was trying so hard to squeeze some at that lunch with Whitney, you could almost see her trying to physically push tears out, too bad Whitney didn't give a rats ass.

I am happy the Season Finale is next week and I can move on to watching quality programming, you know like The City.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I was hoping for this...first of all he basically told drunk Heidi that she needed to marry him top prove there relationship was going somewhere (you know its healthy when you need to prove it)..and then he made the comment about keeping her away from the rest of the world..PSYCHO!!! Heidi just seemed hammered the whole time and then confessed that the alcohol was a big part of her marrying him..
The lunch between LC and Whit was brutal..I loved it when Whit said "oh I am so touched"...no she wasn't..and come on Whitney took one wee suitcase for her big move to NY..
The best part was when Stephanie went to Audrina and said that they are missing and Justin said to put signs up..oh man I was dying

JEWELS said...

I KNOW!!! LMAO...someone in the whole show actually has a sence of humor GD IT!

Anonymous said...

what made it even funnier was that Audrina had a look of "hey that's a pretty good idea"

Anonymous said...

She has some ugly feet.