Monday, December 29, 2008

MTV Shite Premieres


On today's edition of "Who Got A Show" I present The City and Bromance. Whitney Port and Brodie Jenner's new "reality" shows.

Both trash shows are premiering tonight on MTV, I will not be tuning into Bromance but I will allow myself to be sucked into the trash that is a Hills spin off.

Th City is not getting a break though, it took a while for The Hills to be exposed for being fake as hell but not The City!

The New York Post:
One source tells us, "She doesn't really work. She is hardly ever in the office." Those who do work for von Furstenberg, however, are in the office daily and "can't get their work done because MTV tells them they can't move any thing
at their work stations. They do so many reshoots that everything has to look
exactly the same every day."


I think it's pretty obvious the show is scripted, we don't really have to have it pointed out to us anymore. People still chose to watch this crap, myself included. It's a sickness with no rehab.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I am out on both counts..I can't do it