Monday, December 15, 2008

GD GREATNESS


Toronto's Downtown Varsity Theatre just became a lot more my style.
They are now serving wine and beer at the theatre so one can enjoy a real beverage while catching the latest flick.
There are four theatres designated for drinkers and each patron is limited to two drinks so they don't have dumb asses stripping and being drunken A-holes.
It's a one year pilot project but I am going to make it my personal agenda to make sure this become city wide. Join me in my quest...it really just involves going there and drinking.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to but it is a bit out of the way! Great idea though.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT....
it's like having alcohol in indoor playlands..of course it is needed

JEWELS said...

LOL...they can rename it "Beer Funnelz"

Anonymous said...

That would be the best..