Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sad


Joaquin Phoenix showed up at a party in Miami Beach looking like this.

According to The Daily Mail his behavior lately has been very erratic and his friends are worried for him. Their source:
'For people who know Joaquin, it's been an incredibly traumatic year, filled
with chaos. 'Everyone wants to help but nobody's been able to break through. His
bizarre behavior has everyone worried. It's just getting scary.'


You can only hope he doesn't got the way of his brother.






12 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! He looks like a crazy homeless man. He was so hot. Sad.

Anonymous said...

I had a 4 day beard going and I kinda like it.....Shaved it this am though as I thought I looked homeless in the mirror.

Anonymous said...

Yeah that is sad.........I mean K's 4 day beard ;)
But seriously, hopefully he reaches out and gets help......again I mean K

Anonymous said...

LOL Melissa.

K, we pick on you because we love you!

Anonymous said...

OMG haha look at P Diddy's face he's look WTF happened to you you crazy man - priceless

Anonymous said...

He kind of reminds me of Jim Morrison who was hot and then got this look going for him. Dude has to on something. Maybe he has been hanging out with Amy W.

Anonymous said...

do they know what is wrong with him? didn't he quit acting this year? but not looking good at all my friend

Anonymous said...

It has to be drugs. How is the other crazy looking dude in the bottom picture?

Anonymous said...

i noticed puffy's face too - LOL!

Anonymous said...

Crap. I meant who is the other crazy looking dude in the bottom picture.

Anonymous said...

Joaquin has hair net or clip or something in his hair.

Anonymous said...

He looks like the frickin Unibomber