Thursday, December 18, 2008

Chartity


Tori Spelling and her Bluetooth ear piece wearing husband Dean headed to Target and bought three truck loads worth of goods for families in need during Christmas. Melts my cold cold heart.
Who's going to buy their Christmas stuff though?
Whatever, that's a question for Santa.
I would like to add that Bluetooth wearing people should be kicked in the face, this dumb ass who works with me always has one one and I know he has no friends so it's really just an excuse for him to talk to himself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe they will donate some toys for Brad's kids.

There is this huge nerd over in ITS that constantly wears his Bluetooth. I guess that he is sooo important that he must be able to be reach at all times.

Anonymous said...

my cousin (not karin) wears one and you'd be having a conversation with her and then all of a sudden she's on the phone..I guess you'll get back to me then

Anonymous said...

Totally rude. I would just walk away.