Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Not Great


Whitney Port arrives in Los Angeles for New Years celebrations.
The City opened up with some bad numbers on Monday, it drew in 1.6 million people. Not great. She deserves those numbers for wearing those shoes though...what are those... moccasins?
Anyways she was not the biggest loser of the night. Brodie Jenner's new series 'Bromance' which aired just before didn't even hit a million. Shhh...I was one of the viewers...so ashamed.
Not a good day for the untalented.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not watch Bromance but did tune into the city...I did not know it was acceptable to bring a friend to a dinner after your b/f declines????and then shows up....

Anonymous said...

I am a sad soul as well I pvr'd both of the shows haha i didnt mind the city ad i really luke whitney but bromance was some even worse acting but not only that I must admit i also wear moccasins too

JEWELS said...

'Tis the day to come clean Eva ;)