Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Am Ashamed Of Myself



Last night was the craptastic season finale of The Hills and it since I was expecting it to suck ass so it lived up to my expectations.

Spencer and Heidi didn't get married by the fake judge in the rented out court room. Lauren tried really hard to tear it up while having that painful conversation with Heidi at the party. Audrina and Justin had a heart to heart which ended up in the cheese removing of a ring from Justin's finger with his mouth. I actually had to look away.

It was just a horribly acted last episode of a horribly acted season.

You just lost a viewer troops...NO ! Wait I take that back...I didn't mean it, I'm just mad.

Anyways next week you can tune in to The City for more bad acting from new people.

These pics are of the cast arriving at last nights after party in New York. Too bad Mother Nature threw up on Whitney's head.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and what about Bromance before the City???
I thought you were being serious about not watching anymore...phew