Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Top Ten

Tom Cruise managed to keep being a good sport while doing his press rounds.

Last night he personally read David Letterman's Top Ten List. If you can't see the video above here's the list:

TOP TEN CRAZIEST THINGS PEOPLE SAY ABOUT TOM CRUISE ON THE INTERNET

10. I sleep upside-down suspended in a special bat - like harness.

9. During the filming of Days of Thunder, on a dare, I ate a tire.

8. I still wear those underpants from Risky Business.

7. My real name is Tom Blagojevich.

6. I once Heimliched a koala.

5. Once a month, I take the Universal tour naked.

4. I believe all emotional and psychological disorders can be cured with Vicks Vapo Rub.

3. I'm a power mad ego maniac who's completely insulated from reality - oh wait, that's Letterman.

2. After jumping on her couch, Oprah hammer-locked me until I coughed blood.

1. I keep a cell phone in my pants so I can tell friends to "call my ass".

The last one's the best, I can so see him saying that to Will Smith while trying to sound cool.

source

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He'll snap as soon as the movie flops. Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Hoops I really see this coming too. For real....like Britney levels of insane are coming for this dude!

Anonymous said...

It should be quite entertaining. Let's sit back and enjoy.

Anonymous said...

He was totally grinning and baring it on Letterman....it was pretty obvious that he wasn't that impressed though. I can't wait for insane Tom either!

Anonymous said...

I am surprised that him being GAY wasn't up there

Anonymous said...

Jana,

That is just a given.