Wednesday, December 17, 2008

As Fake As Heidi's Nose


On Monday we seen the sneak peek of The Court House Wedding that is supposedly going to make Heidi and Spencer legally bound. Turn out it's as legal as Miley Cyrus' I.D.

"A Los Angeles Superior Court official said Tuesday that MTV was
recently granted permission to shoot in a courtroom in Beverly Hills, but it was
done after hours — and that's not one of their judges sitting on the bench in
"The Hills" footage. "

It just gets better and better. They are just going to keep shooting this shite until it's make into a complete joke, not that it's quality programing now but some people still believe some stuff on it is true...not for long.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

what surprises me is how many people whatch this shite..me included..Every Monday there I am tuned in at 10pm

Anonymous said...

That shocks me quite a bit too. And Jana...really? You too?

Anonymous said...

Never seen it but then again, I don't see 10pm on Mondays very often.

Anonymous said...

Every Monday Bud and whats worse is there have even been a few texts between Jules and I after the show

JEWELS said...

SHHHHHH

Anonymous said...

OFFS! You two are too much!

Anonymous said...

it just slipped out Jules..don't worry I know now it is in the back pocket

Anonymous said...

What does OFFS mean?

Anonymous said...

Oh for Fuck Sakes

Anonymous said...

I like it. I will use it, if you don't mind.