Monday, December 15, 2008

A Break From Gossip For A Moment


I would like to take a moment and talk about the incompetence of my local Tim Hortons. Feel free to skip this post if you don't care.
I drink coffee, it's more of an addition really, together my family is like the Amy Winehouse of coffee. Although I will drink the occasional Starbucks or Second Cup, my real addiction lies with Tim Hortons. The amount I consume is not important, maybe to my doctor but not to anyone else.
Anyways, THEY SUCK ASS! This morning I got the incorrect coffee. It was clearly marked with my 2C stamp (double cream), so there should have been no problem. Well there was, there was enough sugar in it to put a small child into a diabetic coma. Obviously I couldn't drink it.
So I go on my lunch break and get an EXTRA LARGE being as I haven't had my morning fix. I get back to work and it's basically black. There must have been half a milk in it.
I feel as though they don't understand what they are doing to me when they give me the wrong coffee. I can 't watch them either...I order through this teeny tiny window and they go off to the side, I thought it was too much to stick my head through the window and watch them but now they have left me no choice. It's either that or one of these days go postal in a coffee shop and end on some federal list.
My coffee's still tastes like ass but I feel a little bit better.
Moving on...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would really chap my ass too especially on a Monday.

Anonymous said...

I hear ya sista!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Jewels is not a happy person without her coffee. There are lots of people around here like that. I just keep my distance until the joe has kicked in.

It is almost wine-o'clock!

Anonymous said...

Good night guys. Good luck with the coffee tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

LMAO..chap my ass