Monday, December 15, 2008

Clean Teens



What in the world are these young stars doing with their lives? I mean really, Taylor Swift just turned 19 and listen to how People Magazine describes her party...

The singer entertained the crowd with a homemade video she made featuring
many of her pals. Later, the 40 partygoers battled it out in a ping-pong tournament, won by Swift's manager. (The "Love Story" singer made the
semi-finals.)

The night's grand finale? S'mores (one of Swift's faves) cooked up over
an outdoor fire pit.

My 19th birthday...to keep it clean let's just say it didn't involve ping pong and S'mores.

In all fairness though, I'm from Toronto where 19 is the legal drinking age so maybe she's just following the law, which makes me repeat what are these young stars doing with their lives?!

Lindsay was snorting lines off of Nicole Richie's ribcage at 19. Now that was entertainment. Licking marshmallow of the hand of a Jonas Brother that's a made for TV Disney Special.

source

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boring.

Anonymous said...

As if I bet that is just the version of the party they gave to the press..whe in reality Swift was drunk as a skunk dancing on tables, playing strip poker with pals, downing jello shots after doing body shots while snorting blow in the bathroom..the big finale was well somethings just shouldn't be printed FOLKS....

Anonymous said...

Now THAT sounds like my kind of party at 19.

Off topic...What do you do on Boxing Day?

Anonymous said...

ME personally go to my sister's house as it is my nephews b-day?? and you what do you do??

JEWELS said...

I shop and sleep and watch crappy television.

Anonymous said...

We beat the crap out of each other!

NO...we don't celebrate it. But we have it off this year. I thought it was something about giving to charity.

I probably won't shop but will lay around and watch stupid TV.