Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Britney Gets Real


Some more quotes from Britney's November 30th Special have been revealed.
On her life being a jail:
“There’s no excitement, there’s no passion. I have really good days, and then I have bad days. Even when you go to jail you know there’s the time when you’re gonna get out. But in this situation, it’s never ending. It’s just like Groundhog Day every day.”
On her being under conservatorship:
“I think it’s too in control. If I wasn’t under the restraints I’m under, I’d feel so liberated. When I tell them the way I feel, it’s like they hear but they’re really not listening. If you do something wrong in your work, you can move on, but I’m having to pay for a long time. I never wanted to become one of those prisoner people. I always wanted to feel free.”
Oh I am pumped! Seriously I love shite like this. It sounds like she is being as real as possible without totally letting us in on how much of a whackjob she is, you know the rocking back and forth at night and making sure she has an even amount of peas before she eats.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She really can look very pretty when she puts the effort in.

Is it her real hair yet?

Anonymous said...

It is called piles of make up! Don't you look pretty when you pile on the make up, K?

Um, let's see, I don't feel sorry for her at all.

JEWELS said...

Nah she's still rocking the weave

Anonymous said...

I hope she shaves it again. That was a good look.

Anonymous said...

what is this for?

I agree that it has got to be tough but is there not places where she can go without all the papz there?

JEWELS said...

It's just for promotion of her CD, this airs three days before her album drops