Monday, November 24, 2008

Yeah Right!***UPDATED***AGAIN***


OK is reporting that Heidi and Spencer got married in Mexico in a "small ceremony", now I would have no problem believing that these two would be dumb enough to get married, really who else would have them, but when I heard small ceremony...I don't buy it.

These two make a photo shoot out of everything...a walk in the park becomes a GD Sears portrait session.

There's no way they secretly got married without making some calls to the paparazzi.



I bite my tongue...it's true.


Heidi and Spencer tied the knot in Cabo on November 20th. Us Weekly scored the pics and they will be on this week's cover.

Brace yourselves for their spawn...oh the horror.

THE GROSS DETAILS
Heidi: "The minute we said our vows, I couldn't stop crying," I would have too.
Spencer's vows: "Heidi, from the moment you came into my life, I knew my life would never be the same without you. You are the light in my life like the sun to the earth! Your loving warmth makes me want to be a better person. Being with you, I feel complete. I'm honored to even be able to call you my wife. You are the most amazing, loving and caring woman on this planet. I will love you forever and always." Vomit.
Heidi on her family drama: "I called her right before the ceremony, sort of hinted that something that happened, but her reaction was to ask me if we were breaking up! I told her it might be something else, and she said, 'Well, if you ever plan on getting married just know that your stepdad is really upset that you want your father to walk you down the aisle. She was starting so much drama, it kind of pushed me toward wanting to get married without that,"
"I don't know when I'll tell her." Hmmm I wonder if she subscribes to Us Weekly?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

no way....

Anonymous said...

ICK

Anonymous said...

Gee, thanks for the details. I was trying to eat but now the gag reflex won't go away.

Anonymous said...

I love how you get your two cents in there as well JuJu....
I think he is the most annoying vile creature out there...

Last night's show was GREAT!!!!
Dude this is wrong I'm outta here...what a b/f..
I bet they made out

JEWELS said...

You think Jana? I was thinking the same thing.

Anonymous said...

I think they did..they are all a close group of pals and sometimes too much alcohol when no one is around and BAM it's done