Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Brit Speaks Some More

Here's a snip of Britney talking about he marriage to Kevin Federline. For those who can't see the video she says:

"I think I married for all the wrong reasons. Instead of following my heart and, like, doing something that made me really happy, I just did it because...for just, like, the idea of everything."

Because the idea of being married to Kevin Federline was so great? That a reason why you marry the hot gay guy who can cook and accessorize your outfits, that's a good idea, not KFed.

source

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get what she is saying...sometimes you just think maybe this will fix everything...maybe she saw it as a way out as well

JEWELS said...

I think she means that she wanted to be the happy housewife and have the perfect marriage so she picked the first dude to walk by and sid "this is the man I'm gonna marry"

What else was left at that point she had done everything by the age of 21.

Anonymous said...

Maybe she should spend some time in school learning how to express herself and then we wouldn't have to guess at what the hell she means.

Anonymous said...

LOL @ hooper...
I can't help but feel bad for her for some reason so I was just trying to help her out

Anonymous said...

I thought maybe she was talking about the whole fairytale wedding thing.......but then I remembered their wedding was a backyard bbq wasn't it?