Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pete Speaks


Pete Wentz talked to Ryan Seacrest about the labour and deliver of new son Bronx.
"Obviously, some stuff my wife would freak if I said, but she's pretty much
a saint," he said Tuesday on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show. "Right before
she went into labor, I was like, 'Oh my God, I think I'm having a heart
attack!'
"Natural things start going on in your body," Wentz went on. "My
heart started beating really fast."
He explained, "You see your wife in all this pain, and you really don't know what's happening."but Ashlee "took care of me and made sure I was OK and then we went into labor," Wentz told Seacrest. "That's why she's a saint."
Also Pate says lots of people are wanting access to Baby Bronx "Having a child is like opening a new spot in L.A. -- everyone's trying to get in every night!"
Cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It would be best if Petey kept his mouth shut. He sounds like a moron.