Tuesday, November 25, 2008



Holly Montag (Heidi's sister) was in Toronto last night for a live Hills After Show.

I usually don't watch the after show because that red head and the where's Waldo guy are annoying as hell and I don't like to commit that much time to analyzing The Hills, it's bad enough I watch it.

Anyways, I did tune in last night because Holly was on and I wanted to hear what she had to say about Heidi and Satan's wedding. It was kinda sad. She was being really strong, very non judgemental but when she found out that the wedding was last Thursday she kind of broke down, she was trying really hard not to cry but you could tell she was about to lose it.

Click here for video of the awkward moment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GD firewall....

Anonymous said...

That was really sad. What a bitch not to tell your sister when you promised to be each other's maids of honor.

Selfish.

Anonymous said...

aww this was so sad I felt for her. nad holly was actually really nice not to bash her sister on tv because if your sister is heidi that would be realllyyy hard not to do