Monday, November 24, 2008

Travis To Sue


Travis Barker is suing Bombardier Inc., Clay Lacy Aviation and Goodyear Tire and Rubber over the accident that put in the intensive care unit with third degree burns.

The suit is being filed by both him and the mother of one of the Bodyguards killed in the crash.

Travis tells E! News:

"I wouldn't have been in the state I was in if I wasn't in the crash. You
know, I wouldn't have third degree burns all over my body or be prohibited to do
certain things. I can't go swimming, I can't do some of the things that normal
people can do. I didn't ask for that to happen.

If something goes wrong that's not supposed to go wrong or you fall victim
of it, I think you should be compensated."



Barker says it's not the money that he's after, "I lost two friends in the accident. Nothing can bring them back or what I lost in the accident."

Barker is seen here with his daughter, Alabama and sometimes wife, Shana Moakler.



source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes wife..lol

Anonymous said...

Oh I'd be suing for sure to.