Monday, November 24, 2008

American Music Awards - Arrivals



Last night was the American Music Awards, and it was pretty big snoozefest.

Kanye West was an asshole and the performances were shite, sounds like every other award show to me right?

The fashion wasn't very impressive either.




Miley, Christina, Pink and Taylor Swift, sparkles are not always the answer.

Also, click here to check out Christina's opening medley...caution it may cause seizures and or hearing loss.




Natasha Beddingfield, Chris Brown, Queen Latifa and Nick and Vanessa (who were later chased down by security for sneaking in).



Rihanna in a napkin, Sarah McLaughlin (great performance with Pink), NKOTB...I shake my head in shame...and the Jonas Brothers.



Annie Lonnox who was awarded the "Award Of Merritt", Stephen Tyler and his GF...dressed as death? Jamie Fox, the camera kept panning to him and he looked high as a kite, sniffing and wiping his nose. Jordin Sparks...OK we get it you're a virgin, you have a purity ring, you can sit down now. And Leona Lewis.




Nicole Swrabfadhfbjdfbh and Akon, it's a good thing all those other Pussycat Dolls were there to back her up, I don't know if she would have got through the performance, they are just so vital you know.

Finally Mr. Kanye West and his pocket full of tail.

Kanye said he wants to be Elvis, and that this year's male rap/hip hop artist of the year shouldn't have went to him, he gave it to Lil Wayne.

"I want to give this award to Wayne," he said. "If it was last year it would
have been my award."


I agree, but just take it and be happy no one has shot you yet you arrogant bastard.


source source

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miley looks like a slut and Christina looks awful.

I always like Pink.

Jewels, I hope that you have recovered from Friday.

Anonymous said...

NKOTB RULES!!!!!

JEWELS said...

Yeah I have but now I'm recovering from the weekend, a different kind of recovery though ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh gee was anon LIZA

Anonymous said...

NO IT WASN'T ME (TEEHEE) THE DO ROCK THOUGH

Anonymous said...

You must be joking about NKOTB.

Anonymous said...

oh no she's not

Anonymous said...

okay it's sad that I know about this but here goes.....

Danny, Donnie and Jon apparently were the ones who really didn't care to reunite...Jordan and Joey worked extremely hard to get them to change there minds....if you look closely at the pic you can see the three really don't give a rats and the other two are so happy they are on a red carpet again. Sad really....I would totally still be the sixth member though.

Anonymous said...

K,
You do know WAY to much about these guys. Hmmm.

Anonymous said...

Never mind that Hoops. I was Donnie in the school talent show while we rocked out to Hangin Tough!

Anonymous said...

LOL! That is crazy. Were all of the girls screaming and trying to rip your sweater vest off.

Anonymous said...

Hoops c'mon now....I was wearing a white T-Shirt with HOME BOY written across it!

Anonymous said...

Well "Anonymous" I hope that you are wearing it now. That would be cool.

Speaking of cool. It will be 40 tonight.