Friday, November 14, 2008

Loser



Kanye West is talking again so you know what that means...get ready for some bullsh*t.

"I realize that my place and position in history is that I will go down as
the voice of this generation, of this decade, I will be the loudest voice. It's
me settling into that position of just really accepting that it's one thing to
say you want to do it and it's another thing to really end up being like Michael
Jordan. There were people who had the potential to do it but they went on vacation, so when Justin (Timberlake) went on vacation I made albums. And it just came out to be that."

There's not many people that could make me side with Justin Timberlake, Kanye is definitely one of those people.

If there were a place where rappers went to die, (you know like " Christmas Album Land" where pop stars go to die) I would personally buy Kanye a one way ticket.

source

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW this guy is really too much..man how did his head fit through doors?
you don't claim yourself to be the voice of this generation..that is something that is said about you..friggin knob..Plus who ever agreed to him being the voice of this generation...NOT I

Anonymous said...

Yes, he is a great man much like the late Dr. Martin Luther King. He inspires me...to shoot this asshole.

Anonymous said...

I just read that THE VOICE was arrested today.

Anonymous said...

seriously, if i ever saw him on the street i would just punch him in the bloody face. i can't stand him!

i agree with jana 100%