Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Am An A-Hole


I have yet to acknowledge the mess that is Beyonce's new album "I Am...Sasha Fierce".

Sasha Fierce is her on stage persona and since she's been dong the same shite even when with Destiny's Child it was time to attach a new name to her.

I don't fall for Beyonce, I just don't get it myself. She reminds me of a Tacky Christmas Tree, like the white ones with ridiculous decorations and a big Elvis on top instead of an Angel.

She's too much, when she really doesn't have to be, she can sing and she's beautiful.

Here's some promo shots for the new album.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is sasha Fierce??
is she meant to be a motorcycle in the 2nd pic..WTF/??

JEWELS said...

It's the person she turns into while performing...

Anonymous said...

Whacko!

Anonymous said...

like Miley turns into Hannah sort of thing....

Anonymous said...

I wish that she would turn into ashes and blow away.