Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sneaky Lesbians Are The Best Kind!


Ellen Degeneres tried to get Mariah Carey to say she was pregnant on her show, and she did it by tyring to shove alcohol down her throat...aka the best way!
"Let's just toast with Champagne," the sly talk show host suggested, reaching for a bottle and some flutes.
"It's just fattening This is peer pressure!"
When DeGeneres persisted, the two clinked glasses – but Carey only pretended to drink the wine.
"You're pregnant!" DeGeneres declared.
"No, no, no," Carey insisted. "We will let you know when we're going to have a family."
So why refuse the bubbly?
"It's too early for me," explained the Grammy-winner. "I only drink after 3 p.m."
BLASPHEMY! It's never too early to drink.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She didn't look pregnant to me at all at the American Music Awards

JEWELS said...

True, I forgot about that performance

Anonymous said...

Refusing champs is a sin no matter what time...unless you are pregnant.

Sort of off topic...My b'day is Friday and I plan to start as soon as I get up. Morning buzzes are fun. Then the drunk dialing begins.

JEWELS said...

Morning Glory to start off the Birfday ...sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

You can reach me at 1-800-bud-stud!

Anonymous said...

Jewels, maybe I do some drunk blogging!

K, LOL. But all the ladies have your number.

Anonymous said...

I meant...I'll do some drunk blogging. We are having a party today and I think that I have a sugar buzz.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY Friday Birthday to you Hooper..I hope it's a great one....

to me it was an odd ensemble for MC to wear..I say she is upp the duff..and ladies it always takes awhile to show especially 1st time around

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jana.

It will probably be twins.