Friday, November 14, 2008


Dear Shonda Rhimes (creator of Grey's Anatomy),
You need to get your ass into gear. If I have to sit through one more episode featuring the ghost of Denny Duckett I will be forced to change the channel, to anything. A GD live feed of cows grazing the field would be more entertaining.
Also, what the hell was that touching/make out session at the end of the episode? If he's not really dead I will have to cut someone. He's dead, she killed him, it's over.
Also, you can't just add someone with a British Accent and think that that's going to make up for the fact that your show has been shite for the last season and a half.
Seriously, step it up.
Thanks for your time, and get back to writing good shite and not parts for dead people!!
Jewels

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch lst night but I am getting that it was shite..making out with dead ppl..too much..I mean I make out with Michael from Prison Break but he is alive and kicking ; )

Anonymous said...

Off topic..has any one seen the movie "W"?

JEWELS said...

I did, it was alright...

Anonymous said...

When did you see it? LIAH!

Anonymous said...

Netflix gave it 3.1 stars out of 5. I don't particularly care for Josh Brolin but anything that sheds a light on th Bush adminstration's corruption, I am all over it.

I have "Monsoon Wedding" coming tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Actually I have not but I think it looks pretty good..I'd see it

Anonymous said...

I can vouch for Jewels cuz I saw it with her. I thought it was alright too...a wee bit slow though.