Thursday, November 13, 2008

Let's Get Country...42nd Anual CMA Awards


The country folk held the CMA awards last night, I know this because my shows were cancelled because of it. GD Bastards.

Anyhoo I chose to start things off with Miley Cyrus' pimp and her 20 year old boyfriend, Billy Ray and Justin, sorry I can't let it go.


Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban. Why does this chick dig short guys?


Reese Witherspoon







Shania Twain made her return into the spotlight, she looked great and was greeted with a standing Ovation.



Taylor Swift




Miley Cyrus



Kelly Pickler showing off her purchases.






Jewel, clinging to the only genre that will still have her.



The Fabulous Ms. Reba McIntyre





Carrie Underwood.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole is really tall. I'd do Keith.

Anonymous said...

Good for Shania!

Anonymous said...

I don't do the short and Kidman drives me nuts