Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jen Does Vogue


Jennifer Aniston's December cover of Vogue. Here's the context of the quote I posted earlier, Jen says that it was inappropriate for Angelina to make a comment about her and Brad falling in love on the set of Mr & Mrs Smith.
Jen: "There was stuff printed there that was definitely from a time when I was unaware that it was happening. I felt those details were a little inappropriate to discuss. That stuff about how she couldn’t wait to get to work every day? That was really uncool."
Ah well, what are ya gonna do.
Here's some other quotes that further prove to me that I dislike the chick.
Jen on her rep as being unlucky in love: "There is more to me than just a tabloid girl. This whole ‘Poor lonely Jen’ thing, this idea that I’m so unlucky in love? I actually feel I’ve been unbelievably lucky in love. … I don’t feel like I’m supposed to be any further along or somewhere that I’m not. I’m right where I’m supposed to be.”

Jen on Sex and the City:I never liked Sex and the City, the kind of thing where women only feel empowered once they find the Man. It is just not up my alley. I don’t believe in it. There is nothing you can control about love.”
I will cut this biatch.

Jen on the divorce:I’ve got to tell you, it’s so vague at this point, it’s so faraway in my mind, I can’t even remember the darkness. I mean, in the end, we really had an amicable split. … And pretty soon after we separated, we got on the phone and we had a long, long conversation with each other and said a lot of things, and ever since we’ve been unbelievably warm and respectful of each other.”
On her relationship with John Mayer: "People need to mind their own business! Did you ever think Claudia Schiffer and David Copperfield made sense? Love just shows up."
When asked about John blabbing after their split: "Trust me, you’ll never see that happen again from that man."
She's so gonna lock him in the basement and force him to watch video of her flipping her hair non stop.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I ever say that I LIKED Jennifer Anniston......I actually HATE her!!!

JEWELS said...

LMAO...that one was for you and your precious Ms. Aniston ;)

Anonymous said...

Jen should do a movie with Mr. Jolie. Wonder how Angholie would react...Oh, she'd just adopt another kid.

Anonymous said...

I like her even more now that I know she doesn't believe and fall into this SATC shite. WORST SHOW EVER!

Anonymous said...

With you K. I find it demeaning to women.

JEWELS said...

It's real...some chicks are strong and some are not, that's what the show puts forth. It's a reality that some women don't feel secure about thenselves unless loved by a partner.

Not every woman has the luxury of having Jennifer Aniston's life. If they were her I'm sure they wouldn't need a man either but real folk can't jet off to vacate whenever they want or enjoy the finer things in life with the flip of a cheque book. Being in a happy relationship consumes their every thought.

Although these types of women are explored in the show not all the characters are like that.

When it comes down to it I find SATC is about friendship...the strong friendships that women can have if they are lucky.

SCREW YOU ANISTON!

Anonymous said...

Touched a nerve, Jewels? Calm down it is almost time to go home.

JEWELS said...

LMAO...seriously I think I need more coffee...

Anonymous said...

GD it Jewels....take it down a notch.....SATC sucks ass!

Anonymous said...

Jewels, sounds like you need to stick to the decaf.

Tick, tick, tick...1 1/2 hours until happy hour or um, I mean wine tasting.