Thursday, November 20, 2008

JEnnifer Garner Has A Stalker


There's a man out there named Steven Burky who loves Jennifer Garner and her mom jeans.
Apparently Burky has been stalking Jennifer since 2002. Click here to see some letters he has wrote her over the years, he's whacked.
Jennifer has found it necessary to have a restraining order put against the man that prohibits him from coming near her, Ben, Violet, the nanny and Jennifer's assistant. Jen states in court documents,
"I now fear not only for my personal safety, but also for the safety and well-being of those that I love and care about most, including my husband and daughter. Also, I am currently pregnant and fear for the safety of my second child once born."
All this guy has to do to see her is park his ass at the Farmer's Market, she like lives there.

No comments: