Friday, October 10, 2008

BRITNEY WILL SPEAK!


MTV will air a documentary about Britney Spears two days before her album 'Circus' drops in December. The piece will cover Britney's return to pop and also include candid talks with her about her behavior in the last couple of years.
On her mistakes:
"I sit there and I look back. I'm a smart person, what the hell was I
thinking?"

On opening up:
"I've been through a lot, and there's a lot people don't know. Sometimes it can get lonely 'cause you don't open the gate. I'm stuck in this place, and I just cope every day."

Why a Documentary?
"I wanted to make this film because I started to feel like I wasn't being
seen in the light that I wanted to be seen in. This is an opportunity to set the record straight and talk about what I've been through and where I'm
headed."
The camera's followed her to "the recording studio, to rehearsals, to press tours, to the video shoot for her latest single, 'Womanizer,' and even to her hometown in Louisiana". The 90 minute MTV Special will air Sunday November 30th at 10pm.
I love when crazies try not to act crazy, they're like my favorite moments in life. You can almost see the Tom Cruise wanting to burst out of them.
I'll be waiting...popcorn in lap, PVR ready to pause!





MTV promotion...it's gonna be good y'all!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sits where? Also, if you have to tell someone that you are smart, you probably aren't, y'all.

Why so late? Crap!

Anonymous said...

I'm in

Anonymous said...

ooooh, i'll be watching!

Anonymous said...

I'm out.

Secret Cameras I think would reveal the true her. Not cameras she knows are rolling.

Anonymous said...

k, Mom won't let you stay up that late?

Lou Reed was on last night. He is off the market too. Alas, what's a girl to do?

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for the man. Song rocks! But Hoops c'mon....Lou Reed?

One of the all time great song writers but....really....Lou reed?

Anonymous said...

Oh and are you nuts?
10:00 on a work night? She would whoop my ass.

Anonymous said...

Lou has an edge. I like men with an edge. He was great last night. It was on Ovation TV. Not sure if you get that up there.

Yes, I figgered. She probably tucks you in by 9.

Seriously, it is Friday and I may stay up until 11. That Chardonnay ain't drinking itself! I have a duty!

TTYL SweaterMan