Monday, October 20, 2008

Will Smith In The Closet?


A Hollywood Madame is talking and that is not good news for Will Smith. This Madame claims that before she moved her "practice" from L.A. to New York Will was a customer but he wasn't shopping in the ladies department.

“I had to reassure him over and over that I could guarantee discretion. Once I convinced him I could, he placed his order. It was for a man. I had 14 women working for me and two guys. You’d be surprised at how many Hollywood stars requested the services of the guys.”
I guess all that reassuring didn't mean much.
As we speak Tom Cruise is off getting a bikini wax and some Dom. Let the seducing begin!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am sure they all play in each other's backyards...

Anonymous said...

He has assumed the position.

JEWELS said...

Picked that one special ;)

Anonymous said...

Funny girl! Love it.