Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Who Dat?


Well that's Guy Richie's new gal, Kelly Reilly. Kelly's acting in a Sherlock Holmes movie Guy is directing and apparently the two are hooking up.

There's so much garbage spinning around about the Madge/Guy split that it's impossible to dedicate a post to each one. So here it is in bullet form,

  • Us Weekly claims "Guy called her old, fat, ugly and wrinkled and said that she was stupid and couldn't sing,"...um except for the fat thing he's pretty much on the money.
  • Us also claims Madonna "would taunt Guy, saying, 'I should have married someone like me: strong, hot-blooded, intelligent, ambitious, spiritual,'"
  • NDTV says Madonna thinks Guy's a "Gold Digger" and told a friend "I'm totally devastated that Guy's turned out to be such a gold-digger. I thought we'd been on a spiritual journey together for the past 10 years, but obviously I was wrong. He's just after my money. I've worked my ass off for the last 30 years to get what I have, and now this gold-digger wants to take it from me."
  • News Of The World says the couple didn't have sex for 18 months and guy describes sex with Madge as "cuddling up to a piece of gristle.” Where do they get this stuff...I LOVE IT!
  • The Sun says Guy thinks Madonna's having her "goons" spy on him, I assume one of them is Gwyneth Paltrow.
  • The Sun says David Banda's father wants him back in Africa since there's no love in Madonna's family.

It's pretty over the top and I'm already sick of it and there hasn't even been any court hearings or anything.



Kelly Reilly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet none of that is true and they have just run their course together..meh, it happens no biggie

Anonymous said...

LMGDAO!! This stuff is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for clearing things up Jewels.

Some funny stuff here. The fun has just begun.

Anonymous said...

Nice upgrade!