Friday, October 31, 2008

Just Stop Trying


Courteney Cox is headed for another television series, will the Friends curse still remain?
Cox will star in Cougar Town, a comedy about a forty something single mom dealing with getting old.
Her last attempt was Dirt, which just got cancelled.
The only cancellation I don't agree with involving the Friends was Matthew Perry's Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip. This was a great show, I actually think I'm getting choked up just thinking about it...I'll be OK.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll so be watching that show!!

Anonymous said...

Melissa are you a cougar now? GODDAMN AGE!

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! I got at least 5 years before I'm official "cougar" material...thanks for ruining my day K ;)

Anonymous said...

That's why I'm here my dear;)