Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bad Boy


Meet Miley Cyrus' boyfriend Justin Gaston...looks like a charmer eh?

These pics were taken shortly after they met. Again I stress Miley is 15. This dude's 20, and wearing a cropped shirt and booty shorts. He's also an underwear model.

This is bad news, the good news however is that Jamie Lynn will soon have another mom her age to have play dates with.

I would like to clarify that I'm not saying there's anything wrong with what he's doing, we were all 20 once, you drink. Hell I probably have almost the exact same poses floating around somewhere. What I'm saying is this should not be dating a 15 year old.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO I want to see your pics like this Jules

Anonymous said...

From these pics, I guessing that he is not 100% hetero.