Thursday, May 21, 2009

Rihanna's New Man



Rihanna's so over her woman beater stage. She's now onto her Canadian Rapper stage.
Riri was spotted making out with Canadian Rapper, Drake, at Lucky Strike Lanes & Lounge in New York. People's source claims "The two of them were stealing kisses here and there the whole night" .
Now for those of you who aren't familiar with Drake's music maybe you remember him from a little show called Degrassi: The Next Generation. Yep, he played wheelchair bound Jimmy Brooks.
Because of this I had too look up some of his lyrics because if he was pretending to be hard core it would be highlarious. Turns out, not so much so I'm alright with this transition from Degrassi to Lil Wayne.
I never though I would have to admit to the public that I watched this shite but I just did so I may have to go hide under a rock and die. Click here to see why...

source

Bookmark and Share


6 comments:

K said...

I know somebody who was addicted to this show....would even watch it at work.

liza said...

hmmm who could that be! we all don't have the luxury of a tv at work!! lmao

K said...

Two of us do and I'm not speaking about Julie

jana said...

LOL you guys are nuts...
as soon as I seen him I thought Rhi's seeing wheel chair Jimmy from Degrassi....but I guess he was never really shot though...
Oh Bud remember the updates about my "friends"

K said...

Yeah, what was it a week I thought these were actual people you worked with or something.

jana said...

Well you started to clue in when I said "snake did this and spike is pregnant"...I should have changed their names...
Man I miss that show