Wednesday, May 27, 2009

HA! YOU SUCK!



Katherine Heigl thinks a little too highly of herself and it costed her a job.
Producers were looking at her for an Ensemble Movie called Valentines Day that due out in February of 2011.
During the talks Katherine (her people) came back demanding $3 million for the role. They basically laughed at her ass and moved down the casting list.
Since it's an ensemble piece there's no lead so the number was too high for her to do 3-14 days work.
The actors already attached to the film are Julia Roberts, Jennifer Garner, Anne Hathaway, Ashton Kutcher, Shirley MacLaine and Bradley Cooper.
She will not be missed.
For the record her rep denies this story



Bookmark and Share


source

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

What an idiot. That's one big opportunity she just missed out on!

K said...

As a budding agent myself I would have encouraged my client to take what was offered just to be on the same bill as some of the other names.......You know the ones who have actually done something of significance.

d said...

you sound like a great agent, k!

Stephanie said...

Having watched the same number of Entourage episodes as you have (more actually), I concur. :)

K said...

D, you lookin for representation??
I have a lot of clients but could probably squeeze you in there somewhere. you know for a friend.

Steph, don't think because you watch Entourage you have what it takes to be a super gent like myself. If you would like to explore your options let me know and I can bring you on in like a temp position or something....

Stephanie said...

Thanks, K. I've always said, one of my favourite things about you is how humble you are and how willing you are to share your knowledge with others.

K said...

It be how I roll

hoop said...

I need a rep. K, can you find me a job. And no, not as a fluffer...at least not yet.

k said...

lol.....

jana said...

what are some names you have under your belt there K