Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Let's Take A Vote


Martin Scorsese is going to start a biopic about the life of Frank Sinatra, apparently all the big names are dying to play him.
Page Six says the boys vying for the spot are Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio, James Franco, Jake Gyllenhaal, Mark Whalberg, Justin Timberlake, Michael Buble, John Hamn and Harry Connick Jr.
So what do you think?
My vote will always be Johnny Depp. Casting for a cute 4 year old with gap teeth? Johnny Depp!

source

Bookmark and Share


6 comments:

liza said...

I absolutley love Harry but for this part I would pick Marky Mark

hoop said...

Johnny is always my favorite. Leo doen't seem tough enough. I don't think he is hot at all. Now Harry might be good. He's smooth and can sing.

Justin Timberlake...What? Are they nuts?

Melissa said...

Leo or Mark

K said...

I would have to say Leo. Can't see any of these other ones pulling it off the way Leo would.

LIZA said...

LEO I THINK IS TO SKINNY TO PLAY FRANK SINATRA I THINK MARK COULD DO BOTH YOUNGER AND OLDER

jana said...

it has to be someone that is sauve and cool...what in the hell is buble doing in the list