Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Please be poison...please be poison


Now I'm really ashamed of what I'm about to type here. I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here starts on June 1st and I'm gonna watch.

Here's how NBC describes it:

A groundbreaking, live event airing throughout the month of June it's the ultimate "Swiss Family Robinson" as ten celebrities are dropped into the heart of the jungle to face fun and comedic challenges designed to test their survival skills. America is the puppet master, controlling their favorites by putting them into challenges and tasks to win food, supplies and luxury items. In each episode, friendships will be tested, hilarity will ensue and viewers will decide which celebrities stay or leave. While all participants will be playing for their favorite charities, the last remaining star will be crowned King or Queen of the Jungle, winning the largest share of the prize for donation.


I know I'm happy with myself either.

The contestants are:

Heidi & Spencer
Janice Dickinson
John Salley
Lou Diamon Philips
Sanjaya Malakar
Stephen Baldwin
Torrie Wilson

...and then two surprise peeps.

I hang my head in shame.

Oh and if you want to be a loser to you can tune in/TIVO/PVR at the following times.

Monday - Thursday (8 - 9 PM ET)from June 1 - 18
Monday - Wednesday (8 - 9 PM ET)from June 22 - 24

source

Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

hoop said...

Oh Jewels, you are such a martyr.

Stephanie said...

LOL. I'm so gonna watch it! I want to see if one of them breaks character and just looses their shi* under the stress :) Especially Heidi! Is that mean?

JEWELS said...

NOOOO THAT IS NOT MEAN.

As Madge would say "it's human nature"

K said...

I will not be not watching this shite!

Melissa said...

I'm in

jana said...

Oh boy i'm in

Stephanie said...

I'd like to go back to this post for a minute....I caught so caught up in the Heidi/Spencer conversation that I didn't even notice the other names.

Janice Dickinson? I hate her! She is the most annoying chick ever! I'm so happy she's not on America's Next Top Model anymore.

Lou Diamon Philips? Richie from La Bamba? Are you kidding me?

Sanjaya Malakar? WTF?

Maybe I'm not so excited about this show any more :(